Big Box Retailers
Because of their sheer size, big box retailers use thousands of suppliers in China and other parts of the world. It is often difficult to trace every nuance of their supply chains. Using a proprietary blend of research, Strategy Risks can help investigate the people, companies, and suppliers that make up big box retailers, and help to understand and mitigate the risk that these suppliers face according to U.S. law. We aim to answer the following questions:
- Which American companies have ties to Xinjiang?
- Which big box retailers get their products from Xinjiang?
- Which companies have links to Uyghur prisons?
- Which companies have links to Uyghur forced labor camps?
- How will my company be affected by the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act(UFLPA)?